How does Metal Rescue GEL remove rust?
Metal Rescue® Rust Remover GEL is a cleaner, safer and easier rust remover for iron and steel. Unlike other gel-based rust removers, Metal Rescue GEL is non-toxic, environmentally friendly, and contains no harmful or corrosive acids, alkalis or solvents. Metal Rescue GEL is your on-the-spot rust remover! Its highly-adhesive formula allows for simple and controlled application–GEL clings to metal. GEL must remain moist to remove rust; do not allow to dry. For success, use Metal Rescue’s signature plastic wrap method: “Keep GEL from Dryin’—Wrap After Applyin’.”
The Benefits of Metal Rescue GEL
“I have been using the Metal Rescue Rust Remover Bath for years and decided to try the GEL out on my cylinder fins. I am glad I did, it worked great! Now I have a way to remove rust from parts I can’t soak in the bath!”
– Roger Smith
“After sanding part by part #rescueofantiques using a product called #metalrescue to remove what the sanding doesn’t. Slow progress on this restoration, but once (it) gets done it’s gonna look phenomenal. 👌🏻🤙🏼💯”
– Instagram User @antique_rescuer27
Rust Remover GEL isn’t all we’ve got!
Check out the entire Workshop Hero Product Line:
- Same brand benefits – products designed to “Take the Work Out of Your Workshop”
- Same product benefits – rust removal that is Clean, Safe, Easy
- Multiple formulas – Metal Rescue READY-TO-USE, CONCENTRATE, and GEL allow you to choose which method of rust removal is best suited for your project
- Dry Coat Rust Preventative offers invisible protection – visible results
Does Your Company Have Commercial Rust Issues?
Armor Protective Packaging, our industrial brand, offers big solutions to your
company’s industrial-sized rust and corrosion problems.
Since 1979, ARMOR has been taking the work out of workday for companies such as