Use Metal Rescue GEL to remove rust
Metal Rescue® Rust Remover GEL is a cleaner, safer and easier rust remover for iron and steel. Unlike other gel-based rust removers, Metal Rescue GEL is non-toxic, environmentally friendly, and contains no harmful or corrosive acids, alkalis or solvents. Metal Rescue GEL is your on-the-spot rust remover! Its highly-adhesive formula allows for simple and controlled application–GEL clings to metal. GEL must remain moist to remove rust; do not allow to dry. For success, use Metal Rescue’s signature plastic wrap method: “Keep GEL from Dryin’—Wrap After Applyin’.”
Metal Rescue GEL is available in a 17.64 oz jar. Purchase it from the Workshop Hero online store with free shipping in the United States.
The Benefits of Metal Rescue GEL
“I have been using the Metal Rescue Rust Remover Bath for years and decided to try the GEL out on my cylinder fins. I am glad I did, it worked great! Now I have a way to remove rust from parts I can’t soak in the bath!”
– Roger Smith
“After sanding part by part #rescueofantiques using a product called #metalrescue to remove what the sanding doesn’t. Slow progress on this restoration, but once (it) gets done it’s gonna look phenomenal. 👌🏻🤙🏼💯”
– Instagram User @antique_rescuer27
We’ve Got All You Need to Show Rust You Mean Business!
Check out the entire Workshop Hero Product Line:
- Same brand benefits – products designed to “Take the Work Out of Your Workshop”
- Same product benefits – rust removal and rust prevention that is Clean, Safe, Easy
- Multiple formulas – Metal Rescue BATH and GEL allow you to choose which method of rust removal is best suited for your project
- Once rust has been removed, Dry Coat Rust Preventative offers Invisible Protection – Visible Results!