Metal Rescue Rust Remover Bath
Clean, Safe and Easy Rust Removal that Takes the Work Out of Your Workshop
Available in Industrial Quantities To Remove Rust at the Worksite and
Take the Work Out of Your Workday Too!
Armor Protective Packaging (ARMOR), our industrial brand, has been solving the rust removal problems of large, commercial companies with its Metal Rescue Rust Remover Bath for years. The same product benefits that make Metal Rescue the ideal solution for rust removal in the home workshop—water-based, non-toxic, no fumes, safe on other materials—make it the ideal solution for a company’s industrial-sized rust removal problems as well.
Hands Down, (or we could say “Hands In” because Metal Rescue is safe enough to put your hands in) Metal Rescue Beats Out Dangerous, Large-scale Rust Remover Bathes
Metal Rescue makes your company’s rust removal easier, cleaner, more efficient and…
- It significantly reduces product and equipment costs
- Increases safety by replacing dangerous acids and harsh chemicals
- Reduces labor costs—say goodbye to outdated acidic or media-blasting rust removal techniques
Rusted parts do not belong in the workplace—with Metal Rescue “send them packing” and…
- Do away with wait time for replacement parts and put a stop to sending rusted parts back
- Eliminate the cost of transportation, rework, handling and administrative costs
- Offer value-added rust removal to your customers or create a new profit center for your company
We Went to War with the U.S. Military’s Rust Problems—Metal Rescue will do the Same for You:
ARMOR has been United States Military approved since 1983 for corrosion inhibitors and is on the Qualified Product List for QPL-3420-PRF. Offered by ARMOR as part of its industrial line, Metal Rescue has been on “active duty” removing rust from military tools, engines, weapons and combat equipment on a large scale for years. The rust remover of choice for the U.S. Military is ready to battle your commercial rust removal problems too.
3-3-3: Metal Rescue Rust Remover Bath is ideal for your industrial/commercial use
Using Metal Rescue is as simple as
1. Soak 2. Check 3. Dry
and it will be
1. Clean 2. Safe and 3. Easy
Industrial quantities include
1. Five-gallon pails
2. 35 and 55-gallon drums
3. 330-gallon tank systems with options for pumps, strainers, sprayers
Can your acid bath do that?
Is it water-based?
Required use of gloves or safety equipment?
Does it protect your employees/co-workers from the dangers of acids, caustics or other harsh cleaners?
Metal Rescue is “Safe on Everything Except Rust”—it is the answer to your commercial rust removal needs.
DO YOU HAVE INDUSTRIAL/COMMERCIAL RUST REMOVAL QUESTIONS?
Armor Protective Packaging and its Metal Rescue Rust Remover Bath can solve your commercial rust removal problems and take the work out of your workday.